TRAVEL WITH THE FRIENDS TO BOSTON, MA.
JOHN F. KENNEDY PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
THE EDWARD M. KENNEDY INSTITUTE
FOR THE U.S. SENATE
TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2016
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum will take you back to the 1960s to remember the life and legacy of President John F. Kennedy and First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy. Through 25 multi-media exhibits, visitors can experience first-hand President Kennedy’s thousand days in office. From I.M. Pei’s magnificent architectural achievement, guests enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Boston Harbor and the city’s skyline on a beautiful waterfront location.
The Edward M. Kennedy Institute or the U.S. Senate, located next to the JFK Library, is Boston’s newest attraction. The EMK Institute is a hands on, totally immersive experience focusing on how the Senate functions. In addition to a variety of interactive exhibits, the highlight of the Institute is the full sized replica of the U.S. Senate where guests become an active part of the law making process.
We will enjoy a box lunch with your choice of classic sandwich in a harbor-view room at the library.
Cost – $80 Friends members, $90 Non-members –JOIN NOW AND SAVE!
- Price includes transportation, all admissions, guided tour of Senate Institute, lunch and gratuities.
- Departure: 7 am
- Return: approximately 8:30 pm
- Bus will leave from the Watt St. Home Depot parking lot (lower section to the left of Applebee’s)
- Reservations accepted through April 26
- Questions: E-mail email@example.com or call Sue Crawford at 518 372-1198.
Registration period will be February 28-April 26; CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM