There are many volunteer opportunities within the Friends organization, including:
- Coordinator of mailings for newsletter and renewals; access to a computer required, work with a team
- Book Sales cashier, organizer or help with clean-up
- Clerk at the Whitney Book Corner
- Move books from library to the book store; help set up and clean up at big sales
- On-line book sales – work with a team to sell books on Amazon.com. and eBay. Computer skills needed.
- Promote membership at Friends and community events
- Gardening projects at the main library or branches
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Please fill out and submit the form below, indicating your areas of interest and availability. We thank you for your interest in the Friends of the Library.