There are many volunteer opportunities within the Friends organization, including:
- Book Sales – cashier, organizer or help with set up and clean-up
- Whitney Book Corner – clerk, shelver
- A Second Look – clerk
- Transport books from library to the Whitney Book Corner
- On-line book sales – work with a team to sell books on Amazon.com. and eBay. Computer skills needed.
- Promote membership at Friends and community events
Membership in the Friends of the Library required for most of the above positions. Click here for membership information.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Students under the age of 18 should contact Shaheen Hasan at email@example.com.
Please fill out and submit the form below, indicating your areas of interest and availability. We thank you for your interest in the Friends of the Library.