There are many volunteer opportunities within the Friends organization, including:
- Volunteer Coordinator – maintain list of volunteers and work with committees to assess volunteer needs
- Book Sales cashier, organizer or help with clean-up
- Move books from library to the book store; help set up and clean up at big sales
- On-line book sales – work with a team to sell books on Amazon.com. and eBay. Computer skills needed.
- Promote membership at Friends and community events
- Publicity/Graphics projects for Friends promotions
- Gardening projects at the main library or branches
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Please fill out and submit the form below, indicating your areas of interest and availability. We thank you for your interest in the Friends of the Library.